- Alex the Alpacabot: a virtual real estate agent
- Connecting Brazilian Families with Emergency Government Assistance
- Providing a portal into the Europeana cultural heritage collection
- A Covid-19 information assistant built on an open, multi-lingual data set
- Digital Assistant Robot: Helping ISS Software Hive employees manage leave and visa requests
- Neon: answering questions and solving problems for bank customers
- Albert Heijn's digital assistant provides fast answers to customer questions
- Eva: Supporting learners at Brazil's Virtual School of the Government
- Culture Chatbot: a virtual museum tour guide
- The Doodle Bot helps users coordinate meeting times across teams
- Cooper: automating deployment and other tasks for an engineering team
- Helvetia's assistant handles the entire claims process for bike thefts
- Eddy Travels helps you travel like a pro, via an embedded AI assistant
- Djingo: helping customers with first-line technical troubleshooting
- Dialogue Virtual Clinic guides patients through an AI-assisted medical evaluation
- Hey Sensei: helping Adobe Stock users find the perfect photo
- McAi: taking customers' orders via voice-powered assistant
- Lola: an always-there companion to Synaptitude's brain health program
- Maya: sophisticated automation for insurance claims and customer service
- Tia: providing women's health advice through a HIPAA-compliant interface
- Moltron: educating users about machine learning
- Providing local forest fire updates for California residents
- CBOT: answering questions about the C programming language
- Gliobot: helping glioblastoma patients understand treatment options
- Nora : Providing Education and Updates on COVID-19
- Golfbot: answering questions about golf rules and regulations
- Jokebot: fetching jokes and quotes from open APIs
- A voice-powered assistant capable of booking salon appointments by phone
- A voice-controlled avatar, powered by Rasa and Raspberry Pi
- A Multilingual DemoBot, deployable on Heroku
Alex the Alpacabot: a virtual real estate agent
Meet the Assistant
Alex, the Alpaca chatbot, makes the dread of apartment hunting a thing of the past. Alex is a virtual real estate agent that's free to use, available 24/7, and literally at the user's fingertips.
Alex matches users with apartments based on their preferences, to create a unique curated list. The chatbot filters through thousands of listings and helps the user request viewings, either remote or in person. Currently, Alpaca can help users find a home in New York City, Boston, and the San Francisco Bay area.
Using Alex is as easy as opening an app. Users can start a conversation with Alex on Facebook Messenger, where they're taken through a step-by-step search to narrow down the "perfect apartment" pool. Users can also type in specific search inquiries to fit particular needs.
After all the parameters have been specified, Alex goes to work. The result is a list of apartments that fit the user's preferences, as well as valuable information like pictures, videos, and location.
The bot's secret weapon is called Alex's Alpaca Insights, which provides market information like rental breakdown, lease incentives, and brokers' fees. Users never have to worry about those hidden fees gumming up apartment hunting ever again.
Alpaca is a NYC and Berlin-based tech start-up disrupting the apartment rental space. Alpaca makes the process of finding an apartment a lot less daunting, by building communities in 13 countries and 225 cities. They are also reducing dependency on agents through their digital assistant, which gives users the information they need, when they need it!