- Alex the Alpacabot: a virtual real estate agent
- Connecting Brazilian Families with Emergency Government Assistance
- Providing a portal into the Europeana cultural heritage collection
- A Covid-19 information assistant built on an open, multi-lingual data set
- Digital Assistant Robot: Helping ISS Software Hive employees manage leave and visa requests
- Neon: answering questions and solving problems for bank customers
- Albert Heijn's digital assistant provides fast answers to customer questions
- Eva: Supporting learners at Brazil's Virtual School of the Government
- Culture Chatbot: a virtual museum tour guide
- The Doodle Bot helps users coordinate meeting times across teams
- Cooper: automating deployment and other tasks for an engineering team
- Helvetia's assistant handles the entire claims process for bike thefts
- Eddy Travels helps you travel like a pro, via an embedded AI assistant
- Djingo: helping customers with first-line technical troubleshooting
- Dialogue Virtual Clinic guides patients through an AI-assisted medical evaluation
- Hey Sensei: helping Adobe Stock users find the perfect photo
- McAi: taking customers' orders via voice-powered assistant
- Lola: an always-there companion to Synaptitude's brain health program
- Maya: sophisticated automation for insurance claims and customer service
- Tia: providing women's health advice through a HIPAA-compliant interface
- Moltron: educating users about machine learning
- Providing local forest fire updates for California residents
- CBOT: answering questions about the C programming language
- Gliobot: helping glioblastoma patients understand treatment options
- Nora : Providing Education and Updates on COVID-19
- Golfbot: answering questions about golf rules and regulations
- A voice-powered assistant capable of booking salon appointments by phone
- A voice-controlled avatar, powered by Rasa and Raspberry Pi
- Jokebot: fetching jokes and quotes from open APIs
- A Multilingual DemoBot, deployable on Heroku
Digital Assistant Robot: Helping ISS Software Hive employees manage leave and visa requests
Meet the Assistant
Digital Assistant Robot (DAR) is a digital employee, built using Rasa, that manages all leave and visa requests at ISS Software Hive.
The chatbot helps employees submit leave requests through WhatsApp or Telegram. Employees can also view their submitted requests, track requests, view pending tasks, and respond directly to tasks.
The chatbot offers employees the convenience of submitting a visa request directly from their mobile device, without opening the browser.
DAR is integrated with Nintex Workflow Cloud (NWC), a cloud-first automation platform that integrates with systems of record and existing tools to accelerate digital transformation. Using Nintex Workflow Cloud, the leave management process and visa request application workflow is streamlined and automated to improve productivity and increase efficiency.
Employees' requests are analyzed and classified using a document image classifier engine based on machine learning technology.
International Software Solutions (ISS) - an ICC Group company - is a premier software solutions provider in the GCC and MENA region, catering to diverse needs across institutions, enterprises and organizations.