Our open source community is growing rapidly, with over 450 contributors!
We're breaking down the barriers to becoming an open source machine learning contributor.
Like to write code?
Love to help others?
Writing more your thing?
Enjoy planning events?
- Organize an online or offline events
- Organize a meetup, workshop or webinar
- Help someone else organize an event
- To get started, check out our meetup guidelines
Prefer to teach or create tutorials?
- Create a tutorial on Rasa or Rasa X
- Create a tutorial on how to use your bot contribution
- Support others on creating a tutorial
- Don't forget to share it with us at email@example.com
Contributors are community members who help us improve Rasa through code or helping others!
Rasa Heroes are experienced contributors who consistently make high-quality contributions and champion Rasa within other communities!
Rasa Superheroes are community leaders who take the Rasa community to the next level in their local area!
There are lots of different ways to contribute to open source projects—too many to list here. That’s why we want to know about your contributions even if they weren’t mentioned in the program, and most importantly—recognize them. Tell us how you contribute to the Rasa community by sending us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Still not sure how to contribute, or have further questions? Email Us →